When working with the Envira Gallery plugin, learn how to add, remove and update the tags associated with images in your gallery.
- To log on to your website, go to the /login web page on your website (such as 1happygallery.com/login).
- Hover over the Envira Gallery icon and select Envira Gallery, this shows all the galleries created for the website
- Hover over the gallery you want to work with and click Edit
Add a Tag
- Once the gallery is open, move down to the lower part of the page that shows thumbnails of all the images in the gallery
- Click the little pen icon layer on top of the image you wish to update Update the tag field, with a comma delimited list of tags, such as “Birds, Flowers”
- Scroll down and press the Save Metadata button
- Scroll back up and hit the close button that looks like an X along the top and your image is updated
- Move to the top of the page and click View Envira Gallery, this will show the gallery with the updated tags
- If you want to go back to the Gallery Page, click Edit Envira Gallery
- Tags are separated by commas
- A Tag can be more than one word
- A tag will disappear from the gallery if it is no longer used by any of the images in the gallery